Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Mampir ke Solo, Megawati Kangen Sayur Ndeso
- Gara-gara Tiang Listrik, Wagub Djarot Ngomel
- Basuh Kaki, Cara Aktivis Peringati Hari Ibu
- Daud Yordan Akan Naik Ring Lagi Maret 2015
- Dor, TNI Tembak Dua Kapal Papua Nugini
- Kejar Geng Motor, Komandan Brimob Disabet Badik
- Cara Unik Pelajar Ungkap Korupsi Kelas Teri
Berita Utama Nasional
- Kasus Lapindo, Duit Negara Rp 10 T, Ical Rp 3,8 T
- Kasus Lumpur Lapindo, Desmond: Jokowi Sandera Ical
- Dana Perjalanan DPRD dan Pejabat DIY Capai Rp 97 M
- Putri Jokowi Resmi Gagal Jadi Pegawai Negeri
- JK Tantang Penyebar Isu Stop Jilbab di BUMN
- Soal Natal, FPI Anggap Presiden Jokowi Murtad
- 'Golkar Ical Sudah Mati 2 kali, Jadi Zombie'