Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Eddi Brokoli Kepincut Cuitan Ridwan Kamil
- Pukul Siswa, Kepsek Akui Jengkel terhadap Korban
- Lucky Hakim Excited Dilantik Jadi Anggota DPR
- Lulung: Jual Hewan Kurban di Tanah Abang Sudah Tradisi
- Sea World Disegel, Omzet Pedagang Makanan Nol
- Mumi â€śAnehâ€ť, Jaringan Otak Tercetak di Tengkorak
- Ada Lima Alasan Wanita Tak Mudah Percaya dengan Pria
Berita Utama Nasional
- Megawati ke Gus Dur: Sampeyan Enak, Saya Pusing
- SBY Setuju Pelantikan Jero Wacik Ditunda
- Merunut Sikap Plinplan Pemerintah di UU Pilkada
- Koalisi Prabowo Usulkan Pilpres oleh MPR Lagi
- Tak Ditandatangani Presiden, UU Pilkada Tetap Sah
- Ridwan Kamil Kelola Sendiri Akun Twitter
- Ketua MPR: Agenda Reformasi Dibajak Wakil Rakyat!