Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Rusia Edit Isi Wikipedia Soal Kecelakaan MH17
- Jalan Tol Pejagan-Pemalang Mulai Dibangun
- Jokowi Sanggah Partai Penyokongnya Dapat 20 Persen Menteri
- Jimly: Pemilu Tidak Terpengaruh Mundurnya Prabowo
- Prabowo Gugat Hasil Pemilu ke Mahkamah Konstitusi
- Pasar Tumpah Hadang Pemudik di Pantura dan Jalur Tengah
- Remaja Salatiga Ungguli Insinyur Oxford Bikin Jet Engine Bracket
Berita Utama Nasional
- Jusuf Kalla Kumpulkan Pendukung Munas Golkar
- Capek Hitung Suara, KPU Sediakan Kursi Pijat
- Jembatan Comal Amblas, Jalur Alternatif Molor 30Km
- Andi Mallarangeng Ingin Vonis Bebas
- Daftar 12 WNI Korban Jatuhnya MH17 di Ukraina
- Kantor Transcrop dan Detik.Com Dilempar Molotov
- Kelulusan SBMPTN Diumumkan Sore Ini