Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Buang Bayi, Ibu di Australia Dituntut 25 Tahun
- Sebelum Tewas, Sri Kerap Jemput ke Kantor Jean
- 10 Fakta tentang Jennifer Lawrence
- Larang Bawa Mobil, Bima Arya Gowes ke Balai Kota
- Jean Alter Tak Bunuh Sri di Bandara Soekarno-Hatta
- Filipina Gentar Hadapi Timnas Indonesia
- Skandal E-KTP, KPK Panggil Bos Astra Graphia
Berita Utama Nasional
- Majelis Khonghucu Tak Setuju Nikah Beda Agama
- Rajin Blokir Situs Internet, Kominfo Digugat ke MA
- Sam Pa, Surya Paloh, dan Kerajaan Neraka
- 10 Tahun Presiden, SBY Bakar Subsidi BBM Rp 1.300 T
- Prasetyo Tak Dikenal Politikus NasDem di Kampungnya
- Proyek Sonangol, Paloh: Sudah Kenyang 'Makan Siang'
- Daftar Gebrakan Susi Sebulan Jadi Menteri