Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Disebut Sarang Mafia, ESDM: Silakan Buktikan
- Arus Balik H+2, Jalur Garut-Nagreg Macet Total
- Naikkan Tarif Sepihak, Angkot Bisa Kena Sanksi
- Cara Menelusuri Siapa di Balik Situs Palsu
- Tentara Terduga Pemeras TKI Terancam 1 Tahun Penjara
- Agung Laksono Tak Yakin Ical Bakal Menjegalnya
- Bakteri Bahama Makan Pasir dari Sahara