Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Pedagang Glodok Nonton Bareng Putusan MK
- Israel Bersumpah Lanjutkan Gempur Gaza
- Kronologi Kerusuhan Massa Pro-Prabowo di MK
- DKPP Pecat 9 Penyelenggara Pemilu, Apa Sebabnya?
- Dekati MK, Massa Pro-Prabowo Tiga Kali Nego Polisi
- DKPP: Ada Penyelenggara Pemilu yang Kena Sanksi
- Pusat Niaga Glodok Dijaga 300 Polisi
Berita Utama Nasional
- Gandeng KPK, Polisi Bikin Unit Khusus Gratifikasi
- Fahri Hamzah Disebut Terima US$ 25 Ribu dari Nazar
- Marzuki Alie Disebut Terima US$ 1 Juta dari Nazar
- Menebak Isi Hati Megawati di 17 Agustus
- Fadel: Ical-Agung Laksono Akhirnya Bersepakat
- Istri Munir: Jokowi Lakukan Kesalahan Pertama
- Jabatan Wakil Menteri Dianggap Tak Efektif