Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- DPR Terbelah, Puan: Kita Saling Mengalah Dulu
- Lukisan Gua Pra-Sejarah Terinspirasi Suara
- 80 Persen Buku Rektor UIN Malang Diduga Jiplakan
- Benahi Distribusi Daging Sapi, DKI Gandeng KPK
- Trio Macan Tempuh Jalur Hukum untuk @TrioMacan2000
- Kapal Tenggelam di Malaysia, 5 WNI Belum Ditemukan
- Imam Besar Arab Saudi Temui Jokowi Pagi Ini
Berita Utama Nasional
- Ical: Makna Kabinet Kerja Jokowi Sama dengan Golkar
- Ahok Sayangkan Tiga 'Orang Baik' Tak Jadi Menteri
- Paripurna DPR Ricuh, Meja Rapat Digulingkan
- Ahok Minta Jokowi Rangkul Eva, Rieke, dan Ara
- Ada Rapat Menko, Tjahjo Batal Jenguk Orang Tua
- Siswi SD Hamil, Guru Siap Terima Bayinya
- Wakil Dubes AS Kunjungi Klinik Sampah di Malang