Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Bogor Larang Pelat B, Jokowi: Masuk Jakarta Pakai Tiket
- Prostitusi Online, Risma: Bukan Karena Dolly Tutup
- Warga Skotlandia Tunggu Hasil Pemungutan Suara
- Mercy Buatan Indonesia, Harga Rp 2 Miliar
- Organda Bogor: Mobil Pelat B Bukan Pemicu Macet
- Pengusaha Hotel Bogor Tolak Sehari tanpa Pelat B
- Bayar Rp 66 Juta Bisa Bawa Pulang Audi Terbaru
Berita Utama Nasional
- MA Hukum Bekas Presiden PKS 18 Tahun Penjara
- Jaksa Patahkan Kesaksian Mertua Anas Soal Dollar
- Pesan untuk Anas, Baratayuda hingga Ronggowarsito
- 11 Kerugian Rakyat Jika Pilkada Harus Lewat DPRD
- Amien Biarkan Bima Arya Dukung Piilkada Langsung
- Pemerintah Mati-matian Loloskan Pilkada Langsung
- Pilkada DPRD, Jokowi: Itu Bentuk Elite Haus Kuasa