Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Kasus di JIS, LPSK: Korban Harus Dilindungi Negara
- Terdakwa Proyek Kincir Angin Divonis 5 Tahun
- Kontras Desak Prabowo Beberkan Kasus 1998
- Ini Modus Pedofil Mantan Guru di JIS
- Soal Eks Guru Pedofil Buron FBI, Ini Reaksi JIS
- Anggoro Jalani Sidang Perdana Suap Kehutanan
- Pedofil Buron FBI Eks Guru JIS Lecehkan 90 Bocah
Berita Utama Nasional
- PNS Pemilik Rp 1,3 T Diduga Setor ke Perwira TNI
- Hadi Poernomo Terancam Hukuman 20 Tahun Bui
- KPK Tetapkan Hadi Poernomo sebagai Tersangka
- Rekening Gendut, PNS Ini Setor Cash Rp 10 M Sehari
- PPP: Maaf, Kami Pertontonkan Politik Tak Santun
- Sukamiskin Razia Mendadak, Sendok pun Disita
- Ongkos Haji 2014 Turun Rp 3,5 Juta