Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Lima BUMN Garap Transmisi Listrik Sumatera
- Hafitd Ternyata Sewa Hacker Retas Akun Twitter Ade Sara
- Akibat Tanda Luka Gigitan Ade Sara..
- Jika Jadi Gubernur, Ahok Pinang 'Oneng' Jadi Wagub
- Pramono Edhie: Andai Presidennya Mega, Aku Piye?
- Status Kelud Belum Normal
- Siapa Pejabat yang Dilarang Jadi Juru Kampanye?