Prabowo Funds Jokowi-Ahok Candidacy
TEMPO Interactive, Jakarta:Gerindra Party chairman Prabowo Subianto will fund the campaign costs of Joko Widodo and Basuki Tjahaja Purnama’s in their Jakarta gubernatorial election bid. This was conveyed when he met with Megawati Soekarnoputri, the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle’s (PDI-P) chairwoman, on March 15.
According to a Tempo source, Prabowo told Basuki, or Ahok, that he would fund the entire cost of the Jokowi-Ahok candidacy when they met on April 24th.
Ahok said that was his first meeting with Prabowo. During the meeting, Prabowo asked about Ahok’s intentions and said he was willing to fund their candidacy.
Ahok said that Prabowo explained to him why Gerindra supported him as deputy governor candidate even though is still a Golkar Party member. One of the reasons was because Ahok is seen to have successfully led East Belitung.
Anton Septian, Pramono (Jakarta), Ahmad Rafiq (Solo)
- Sanksi Unik ala Komdis PSSI: Hukum Diri Sendiri
- Tersangka Suap Ceramahi Jokowi Soal Izin KPK
- Soal Calon Menteri, Sofyan Djalil Tunggu Jokowi
- Kapolri: Polri Tidak Dianaktirikan Jokowi
- Kacaunya Ruangan Ahok Saat Dikunjungi Anak-anak
- Heboh Kabinet, Adjie Notonegoro Selfie di Istana
- M. Taufik Jadi Gubernur, Ahok Ancam Mundur
Berita Utama Nasional
- Pelindo II Siapkan Acara Pengumuman Kabinet Jokowi
- Tokoh-tokoh Ini Dipanggil Jokowi ke Istana
- Ketemu Kalla, Prabowo Minta Maaf Soal Pilpres
- Kepala Desa Ditemukan Tewas Bersama Istri dan Anak
- Muhaimin Ogah Jadi Menteri Jokowi
- Semalam, Jokowi Panggil 43 Calon Menteri
- Ahok Minta Presiden Jokowi Singkirkan Benturan Ini