Jakarta Will Have 20 New Gas-Filling Stations
TEMPO/Wisnu Agung Prasetyo
TEMPO.CO, Jakarta-Basuki Tjahaja Purnama, Jakarta's Deputy Governor, will continue the construction of gas-filling stations (SPBG). “The Energy and Mineral Resources Minister is now committed to build up to 40 SPBG in Jakarta,” said Basuki at Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry, Monday, April 22.
President Director of PT Perusahaan Gas Negara (PGN) Hendi Priyo Santoso, has instructed the assembling of pipes which had not been filled with gas for the last three years. Basuki stated that he will ease the process of acquiring gas.
Industry and Energy Affairs Agency chief, Andi Baso, said that they are overseeing the bidding for the project. Three SPBGs will be built in Ancol, Hek, and Kalideres Terminal using the Jakarta regional budget. 17 other will be built using the state budget (APBN), and will be located around Cilandak and Lebak Bulus area. The construction is estimated to be done by December 2013.
RUCITRA DEASY FADILA
- Suryadharma Hadiri Mukernas PPP sebagai Menteri
- Front Anti-Komunis Diminta Jadi Tim Sukses Prabowo
- Bandar Narkoba Tak Lagi Berdagang di Diskotek
- PPP Akhirnya Islah
- Kompetisi Antar-Peretas Digelar di Surabaya
- BPK Tak Akan Beri Bantuan Hukum ke Hadi Poernomo
- Kasus di JIS, LPSK: Korban Harus Dilindungi Negara